Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Journey

I started off this blog with one of my favorite quotes and after a while I started running out of quotes to use. I went into the internet and grabbed random ones from there. I have tried to not use the same topic twice, but I did. I somehow combined topics of posts together and made something . . . . well very like me. Strange and different. My blog didn't just only get better, but I had my friends in real life say that I have changed and became more open, about my life and things that go on in it.

I can't really say that my blog got better, but I can say that I feel like it has. We all know saying and feeling like it, is different. This post is short about that is about all I can say about this topic.


3 comments:

  1. Are you ditching your blog? Please don't, I love your writing style and you. I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! :) I don't really know yet. I'm still trying to figure that out. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BABE, DON'T STOP WRITING

    ReplyDelete