Thursday, January 8, 2015

Tired

Today I have a quote that has two meanings that I would like dearly to share. It's a simple quote really, one that most of us have said once or maybe multiply times. 

"I'm tired."
      - Everyone 
My first monster of the day finished.

Right now as I write this, I'm drinking a Monster trying to wake up a little more, and more importantly stay awake till karate (I have a little more than an hour left). When I was little I swore that I would never drink energy drinks and now look at me I’m drinking my second one this week. For some reason the last few days I have been tired. I've tried going to sleep earlier, doing all my homework, working-out before bed, taking a shower before bed, and eating health . . . er, but none of it is working in the least. I was soo tired today that I fell asleep during 3rd period!! I never sleep during class! 

The only reason, that I can think of, for causing me to be so tired is that I'm stressed out, about what I'm not too sure. We all have those times where we can’t sleep, I guess. It seams that no matter how many hours I sleep I’m still tired. 

The other meaning behind being tired is that you are just tired with life and just want to curl up in a ball and sleep for the whole day, and it’s not about lack of sleep. Right now I have a little of that too, just a little of it though, because life, at times, can get a little too stressing and when that happens we tend to want to take a brake, or I do at least. 


Picture courtesy of Tee's Seasons of Life
Being tired is a horrible feeling. You want to stop feeling it, but at the same time you wouldn't know what you would do if you stopped feeling tired. That is all you know. That is all you think you can know and you think you deserve it.  Well, I'm going to tell you this: you don't deserve it. No matter how bad you think you messed up and how bad you just want to give up, don't. Show them that they are wrong, and that you can do it. That is what I'm doing right now. I'm proving them wrong. If I can do it you certainly can do it.

That went off my main goal of telling you about the quote, but I think achieved  something greater than what I set out to  achieve. 

Update: I’m on my second Monster and my body is shaking so much right now. This is why I hate energy drinks. Apparently mental illnesses and caffeine are not a hugely-great-combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment