Friday, January 16, 2015

The People . . .

I almost forgot all about this quote, till one of my friends showed it to me.

"The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do."
      - Anonymous

Picture source: Logo Noesis 
We all have that one friend that is always happy, or one friend that is so kind it will be the downfall of them.  Or maybe that one friend that you go to when you need help on something, no matter how small it may seam to you. I love those friends, they seam to always be there for you. But, it is really scary to see them mad or sad. Personally hate seeing, any, of my friends anything but happy and content.



Photo source: City of Lethbridge  
I will say this one thing about being alone. You don't have to be alone, like physically alone, to be alone. All you have is to feel alone. Hades, sometimes I'm in a crowded party or school event and I feel more alone then I do alone in my room. Being kind isn't just about helping people that need help, it's about helping anyone you can any way you can. Even if it is just being on the phone with them when they just need to have someone there.

Picture source: Loner Wolf
The smile that shows through the tears will always be the brightest to me. I don't care why they are tears, happiness, sadness, or another emotion, it will be beautiful. I don't understand why the smile seams brighter than normal, and I don't think I ever will. Doesn't the smile seam brighter when there is tears involved? Or maybe it seams brighter, because you see their strength shinning through?

Wise people are hard to find now a days, but when you do find them and find out their back story it is usually one of pain and hatred. They learn from their past and then pass on the wisdom that have learned. They are usually some of the easiest people to talk to.

All these different types of people and they tend to have one thing in common. They don't want you to feel they way they feel, so they will try to protect you from everything they can.

Random thing: A song that goes well with this quote, in my mind, is Goodbye Agony by BVB.

No comments:

Post a Comment