Sunday, February 1, 2015

Moments Create Memories

On Friday I went to a concert . . . Pierce the Veil and Sleeping With Sirens concert, but that isn't what this post is about. It's about the bands they had touring with them. Mallory Knox and Pvris. Just a side note, Pvris choose to have the v be like an upside down a, which I find really cool, so their name is really just paris, but spelled way cooler. I really enjoyed listening to them, they were both so much better than I though they would be. Poor Mallory Knox came on first so the crowd wasn't as pumped up as it was for Pvris, or it could just be that PVRIS has a girl singer and the crowd was mostly guys.

I must say that the whole concert was a night to remember, from running into one of my friends form camp to almost getting dragged into a mosh pit to finding new bands to listen to. That night is something I will hold close till I die.

"We don't remember days, we remember moments."
      - Cesare Pavese

My friends and I after the concert. Only two of them are older than me.
I won't remember how the day started out. I won't remember what classes I had that day. But I will remember the moments I shared with my friends during the concert. I will remember how happy I was to finally be inside of the building and not outside in the cool air in a tank top. I will remember how my throat hurt from singing and scream with the songs and how my feet killed me after all the jumping I did. Waiting for about 15 minutes for Pierce the Veil to come one. But the thing is that they will all be found memories that I don't ever want to forget.

I really want to know what memory you hold close. Is it a bad one or is it a good one? I really hope you don't hold the bad memories close. Hopefully you only can hold the good ones close. If you hold the bad ones close I hope they help you some how, don't really know how that may be, but they could help you.

Life is just a bunch of day all in a row that don't seam to make a whole lot of sense. Some days are almost identical to the other ones. But some . . . but some are so strange that they create moments that are amazing and that you don't want to forget at all. I know I have some of them. What are yours? What are the memories that you wouldn't ever want to forget?


No comments:

Post a Comment