Thursday, March 19, 2015

I Really Want It

Colored hair is something that has always amazed me. I am enchanted by all the hair colors that you can dye it, the more unnatural of color the better for enchantment. What amazes me is that some people are so against dying your hair a certain color or any color besides your natural tone. Some people get a confident boost from having an odd color. Some people just want to have different hair. Some people just want to try something new. And on the idea of trying something new here is the quote of the day/week:

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember amateurs build the ark, but professionals built the Titanic."
      -Unknown

Trying something new is part of life. Doing the same thing over and over is too, but it's not fun. The color I really really really want to dye my hair is pastel blue kinda like the pictures below, just not the one on the far right too much.


Picture from: Love This Pic



I think that this color is a very nice light color for summer. The only problem is that my Dad won't let me dye my hair. I think . . . no I know that it would be a good experience for me, or anyone for that matter, to have dyed hair when they are younger so that when they get older they know if they really want to do it. I have been wanting to dye my hair an unnatural color for a really really long time and now that I found a color I'm totally in love with, I'll do anything for my Dad so he let's me dye my hair this color (with in reason of course). 

As of right now my hair is a blonde (in the picture below) and it would be fun for a change, just for the summer. I know my hair color isn't horrible or anything, I just want to try something new.
Pic from me of my hair
I know that is is a big change, but it I really want it. Only if my Dad would let me dye my hair that amazing color. What do you think about hair colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment