Monday, March 16, 2015

One Half to Another Half

Soulmates . . . an idea that is not widely talked about anymore, and I can't understand why, no I lied I can. The concept of a soulmate, of a person that is made just for you, is extraordinary. A lot of people are alone in this huge-wide-world right now. What would happen if they find their soulmate? Would they not be alone anymore or would they feel even more lonely when their soulmate is not around them?  What would happen if they found their soulmate too late?

Picture source: The City of Shamballa.

"According to Greek Mythology, humans were created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their power,  Zeus split them into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves."
      - Plato

Zeus, a greek god, feared humans so much, he split us
up making us go searching for our other half for our whole life.  I know that that is just a story that can be true or maybe isn't true. Who knows? All I know is that I think it is a good way to explain soulmates. Or another, more scientific, way to explain them is that their particles/atom things where next to each other the time that the big bang happened.

Stories of werewolves and their mates are interesting and a fast read, for me. Something about the concept of having a person made just for you, someone to love and perfect you, just makes me have some hope in this world for now.

I don't know about you guys, but i believe in soulmates. I believe and hope that everyone finds their soulmate. Do you believe in soulmates?

Picture from: Soulmate Signs 

2 comments:

  1. What do the tattoos say? It's hard to read them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't relies it was such bad quality! Change it to a different picture. Is that better?

    ReplyDelete